What Makes Our Rehabilitation So Special? Sagepoint’s rehabilitative short-term care excels in clinical expertise, compassionate care, and experts to guide you successfully through rehab. No one else takes so many extra steps to get you back on your feet. Read about our Six-Point Promise
With Sagepoint Rehabilitation, you’ll find:
- Highly trained, experienced staff of nurses oversee all nursing care.
- High staff-to-patient ratio means more individual attention for patients.
- Staff with specialized training in: Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Restorative Care, Wound Care, Infection Control, Pain Management.
Therapies that Get You Back to Life
Our team of rehabilitation professionals works closely with you and your family to develop a highly personalized care program. We focus on strengthening and improving both mind and body to help our patients achieve their highest level of independence.
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Massage Therapy
Recover in a Warm & Welcoming Environment
Sagepoint offers a healthy, comforting and safe setting for recovering patients. We offer:
- Delicious meal options and tableside service.
- All Private rooms.
- 40″ flat screen, HD television.
- Private bathrooms with European style showers.
- Easy access to on-site dialysis center.
- A full roster of activities and events with lots of family involvement.
- A Transition Planner to assist you from hospital to rehab to home.
- Apartment style setting in new gym with a fully functional kitchen for a smooth transition back home.
New Rehabilitation Center- NOW OPEN
Brand new wing boasts of 30 spacious private rooms, each with their own 40″ flat screen, HD television.
Rooms offer private bathrooms with European style showers.
Ribbon Cutting – New Rehabilitation Center- April 5, 2018
Naming Opportunities Available
For more information about naming opportunities, please contact: Joyce Riggs, Foundation President, at 301-753-3760 • JRiggs@SagepointCare.org
If you’ve consulted with one of our Sagepoint Advisors and decided that Rehabilitation Care is a good fit for your needs, you can fill out an application for admission by clicking the button below.